Financial Guidance for IVF and Other Fertility Treatment
We know that covering the cost of fertility treatment can require some planning and assistance. The team at Sher Fertility Dallas is prepared to offer financial guidance and resources to help you navigate the many elements of fertility treatment cost coverage. From information on insurance coverage of IVF and other fertility treatment, resources to find a healthcare lender, and availability of multi-cycle IVF pricing programs, we are here to help make the process of paying for your treatment easier.
Call Karen Rodriguez at 972-566-6686, option 5, for further assistance in finding coverage and financial support to address the cost of your fertility treatment.
Flexible Payment Options
Health Credit Services (HCS) is our trusted financing partner for patients undergoing fertility treatment.
HCS employs much care and consideration when providing our patients with fertility treatment financing opportunities. They make moving forward with fertility treatment fast and simple through affordable, accessible lending options.
HCS advantages include:
- A straightforward, quick and easy application process
- State-of-the-art internet security to ensure safe and secure data
- Instant loan processing with loan decisions made in seconds
- Low monthly payments with extended terms
- Competitive, fixed rate APRs (Annual Percentage Rates)
- No down payments or pre-payment penalties
- Convenient online portal to access your balance and make payments
Apply online today and receive an instant loan decision.
Sher Fertility Dallas has partnered with Prosper Healthcare Lending to offer access to IVF financing. Learn more by visiting, www.prosperhealthcare.com.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
Lending Club Patient Financing is one of the nation’s top providers of elective treatment financing and is a convenient and affordable option to assist with financing fertility treatment.
Discounted IVF Medications
For income-eligible patients without insurance coverage for their medications, the Compassionate Care program through EMD Serono provides 50-75% discounts on qualifying IVF medications. Patients can save thousands of dollars on medications through this program. Find the details HERE.