We are actively monitoring the requirements from local, state and national agencies regarding elective procedures during the pandemic. Our top priority at CRE (previously SIRM-Dallas) remains the health and safety of our patients and staff, as well as providing you with a positive experience. We intend to remain open and are committed to providing exceptional care with your safety in mind.
At this time, we are offering both in-person and telemedicine appointments. Schedule an appointment. If you need anything in the meantime, you can always contact Dr. Saleh directly at Walid.Saleh@dallasfertilitycenter.com
Call our main line at 972-566-6686 to schedule
Information for Patients Coming Into The Office:
- Patients are only allowed to bring ONE visitor.
- All patients are required to follow specific protective measures prior to entry.
- All patients must wear a mask upon entry into the center and must keep it on at all times.
- All patients and staff must have their temperature taken upon entry. If a temperature is greater than or equal to 100.4 F, then they must go home and contact their primary care physician.
- All patients or staff with symptoms suggesting COVID-19, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of sense of taste and smell must call to inform us and NOT COME IN until you receive a negative COVID-19 test or 2 weeks after symptoms have ended. The same is true for those patients who have had significant exposure to people with these same symptoms.
- All patients must sign a COVID-19 virus waiver of understanding and a “Consent To Treat” form if they wish to pursue treatments.
- ACOG highly recommends the COVID vaccine and finds it safe during pregnancy.
Moving forward, we will continue our heightened regimen in accordance with CDC recommendations, including routine disinfecting of all frequently touched surfaces within the facility, mandatory masks, and social distancing. On our end, we have taken all the steps recommended by OSHA to reduce the risk of exposure for our staff. Please know that we are here for you in this time of uncertainty and that the health and safety of our patients and community is our top priority.
For the most current information about COVID-19 and recommendations for keeping yourself and your family healthy, we recommend these resources: