We believe that every person should have the opportunity to pursue their dream of parenthood. With Fertility Access, you have the peace of mind knowing that 80% of participants take home a baby.
4 Reasons to Choose Fertility Access
- Easy access. Fertility Access makes paying for IVF treatment simple and stress-free, so you can focus on building you family.
- Track record of success. 80% of patients who complete the program take home a baby.
- Peace of mind. With the cost of treatment taken care of, you can focus on what’s most important – building your family!
- You save money. By bundling your IVF cycles with a Fertility Access program, you can save up to 40% on your treatment costs.
Ready? Connect with Fertility Access to learn more.
The Fertility Access program is designed to give you peace of mind throughout your fertility journey. Call 1-800-USF-9203 to learn more or email us at FertilityAccess@USFertility.com
4 Steps to Enroll in a Fertility Access Program
- Speak with a Fertility Access Patient Concierge.
A Fertility Access Patient Concierge is available to provide guidance that is specific to your treatment plan, based on your eligibility. Your Concierge will review which option fits your treatment plan and financial situation best and will provide a financial estimate that’s easy to understand. Be sure to also ask about our financing partners.
- Complete a simple eligibility review.
The Fertility Access team will work with your fertility center to review your clinical results to determine if you qualify for the Refund program. There are no clinical requirements for the Multi-Cycle Discount program, and all IVF patients qualify for this program. Once your information has been reviewed, your Concierge will review your options with you. You will simply need to determine how many cycles you wish to include in your package and request a contract from your Concierge.
- Review your contract.
Our programs are designed so that patients can choose to pursue treatment without having to weigh the cost against the chance of success without sacrificing high quality care. You should review your program contract carefully and ask your Concierge any questions you may have.
- Sign and submit.
The last step is to sign your contract and pay the one-time, discounted program fee upfront. By paying upfront for a treatment bundle, patients save up to 40% over paying for the same treatment cycle by cycle.
"With Fertility Access, we knew we had a financial safety net. The reassurance that provided allowed us to focus our full attention on building the family we deeply desired."
Ready? Connect with Fertility Access to learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can Fertility Access help me?
Fertility Access offers a variety of IVF Refund and Multi-Cycle Discount Programs that offer significant savings by bundling reduced fees upfront. Our programs also provide peace of mind, with refund options in the event treatment is unsuccessful. There are multiple options to suit patients’ unique treatment and financial needs.
- Why should I enroll in a Fertility Access program rather than just pay for one cycle at a time?
Unfortunately, the reality of infertility treatment is that sometimes it takes more than one treatment cycle to achieve success. However, the good news is 80% of participants who complete the Fertility Access program take home a baby. In traditional pay-per-cycle plans, in order to try again, you must pay again. With Fertility Access, prepayment offers significant savings and makes it much more efficient to start a new cycle should that be necessary. All the while, your physician is working with you to make treatment adjustments to optimize your chance of success.
- How does Fertility Access work with my insurance benefits?
The Fertility Access programs are particularly helpful for patients with little or no health insurance coverage for IVF treatment. We will work with you to understand how to maximize your insurance benefit and utilize the Fertility Access program.
- How do I apply?There is nothing for you to do other than ask your Financial Counselor or a Fertility Access Patient Concierge to apply on your behalf. Most patients have already completed all necessary tests; if not, you will be informed if any additional testing is necessary.
- Is there an application fee?
There is no cost to apply and no obligation to enroll. We encourage all patients to apply.
- What happens after my application is submitted?
The Fertility Access clinical team will review your application to determine your eligibility. This review typically takes 24 to 48 business hours. If your doctor recommends IVF, you are automatically eligible for the Multi-Cycle Discount Program. The clinical team will determine if you are also eligible for the IVF refund programs.
- How does Fertility Access determine eligibility?
Our goal is to help you achieve the family of your dreams with as few financial barriers as possible. However, in order to keep our programs affordable, some programs have eligibility criteria such as age and medical history requirements, to name a few.
- How much do the programs cost and what does the fee include?
You will receive a detailed cost estimate based on the treatment plan your doctor has recommended. Fertility Access offers several program options at different price points based on your treatment plan. Typically, our bundled prepayment programs offer up to a 40% savings over paying on a cycle by cycle basis.
- Do the cycles have a completion timeline?
In general, we ask that the program be completed within 36 months. All of this will be fully explained in your contract and of course, your Fertility Access Patient Concierge can answer any questions.
- I see that the programs include unlimited frozen embryo transfers, what does this mean?
Following a fresh IVF cycle, there may be high quality embryos left over, unused, that make great candidates for vitrification (flash freezing) for future pregnancy attempts. An FET is a cycle in which a frozen embryo(s) is thawed and then transferred back into a woman’s uterus. The success rates of an FET cycle are at least comparable if not higher than fresh cycles, as FETs offer an opportunity to optimize the lining of the uterus before implantation in subsequent cycles, plus they require less medication and are generally considered easier and more convenient.
- How do I enroll in a Fertility Access program?
Once you have decided which Fertility Access program is right for you, contact a Fertility Access Patient Concierge at 1-800-USF-9203 or FertilityAccess@USFertility.com and they will send you a contract to review and sign. Submit payment, and you will be ready to start your treatment.