Compassionate, Personalized Fertility Care
The team at Sher Institute for Reproductive Medicine (SIRM) in Dallas is proud to bring compassionate, personalized fertility care to the Dallas/Fort Worth area in Texas. Patients at SIRM experience high quality treatment, paired with exceptional hospitality. Reproductive endocrinologist Dr. Walid Saleh, together with his staff, is committed to providing personal attention to every patient who walks through the door.
We are a non-discriminatory facility and welcome all who seek to create a family.
Why Choose Sher Institute for Reproductive Medicine in Dallas, TX?
- Compassionate, personalized fertility care: The team at SIRM Dallas knows that every person has a unique journey towards parenthood that calls for an individualized approach. Following a comprehensive diagnostic workup, Dr. Saleh will outline a customized treatment plan based on patients’ specific needs.
- Dr. Saleh, the nurses, and the staff are always available; they hold your hand through every step of the process. A clinician is always available when you have a question, no matter what hour of the day or night.
- Even the most difficult cases are welcome – including those that have failed elsewhere.
- Cutting-edge research: Sher Fertility Centers have been responsible for research and breakthroughs that have transformed the field of infertility over the past 30 years. This knowledge is applied to every patient’s infertility treatment to optimize success rates.
- You’ll see Dr. Saleh for every appointment. Unlike many offices where you see the doctor “on duty” for a given appointment, Dr. Saleh will be with you from the first consultation to the last appointment.
- We own and operate our own embryology laboratory, located on-site at our Dallas facility. With a full-time HCLD Lab Director, and advanced, up-to-date equipment, we are maximizing the chances for positive embryo development. Being able to coordinate closely with our lab allows us to provide exceptional levels of quality assurance.