Dr. Stephen Collins
The team at the Center for Reproductive Endocrinology in Dallas are dedicated to bringing the gift of parenthood to as many patients as possible. Meet the friendly, caring people who work hard every day to provide excellent, individualized fertility care to their patients.
Dr. Collins' Awards and Recognition
- Arnold P. Gold Foundation for Humanism in Medicine
- Recipient of several teaching awards.
- Peter A. Grannum, M.D., Memorial Award for Humanistic Approach to Medicine (Yale).
Dr. Collins' Education and Accreditations
- Ph.D. in neuroscience at Emory University, 2011
- OB/GYN residency at Yale New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT 2015
- REI fellowship at Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 2018
- Board-certified in OB-GYN and the subspecialty of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI).
- Dr. Collins has authored numerous medical and scientific publications and is a member of many national and international medical societies.